3 Step Dental Assessment
Thanks for dropping by.
Chances are you’re here because of one of these reasons:
1. You want to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy
2. You’re concerned about a problem developing and want to nip it in the bud before it affects your quality of life
3. You’re wanting a well experienced, gentle dentist who can make your visit as comfortable as possible for you
No matter what the reason, you are our priority and we are committed to helping you get better, and stay that way.
That’s why we do what we do.
We are famous for our incredible results with
1. General Dental
2. Cosmetic Dentistry
3. Preventative Dentistry
Plus many more.
Because we are new friends we would love to get this relationship off on the right foot by giving you the opportunity to have a GAP FREE checkup and clean with us so that you can meet us and see for yourself why we are so passionate about helping our patients.
In this offer you will receive:
-Digital X-rays (if needed)
· Must have valid health fund to receive offer
· If you do not have a valid health fund, take advantage of our special offer of a checkup and clean for $120
It’s our way of helping you to achieve better health.
In the initial check-up we’ll:
1. Identify what is going on for you and what the source of the problem is
2. Provide you with treatment to get you moving in the right direction immediately
3. Create a tailored solution to help you get the results that you want personally
It will include an expert:
1. In-depth examination to discover what has contributed to your problem
2. Objective assessment to identify physically what is going on that is causing you problems or holding you back
3. Expert treatment from a team of caring and results focused professionals
Click here to choose a time or simply call us at the practice on 07 3188 9477 to speak with our friendly team, ask any questions and to start getting help. You’ll be glad you did.
We’re excited to begin this journey with you,
The team at Aperture Dental
Terms & Conditions:
1. This offer must be mentioned at the time of booking.
2. Patient must have relevant Private Health Insurance to receive offer