NO GAP CHECK UP AND CLEANING
Yes, you read that right! We currently have an ongoing promotion for NO GAP payments for your Check Up and Cleaning. This means, if you have a Private Health Insurance (PHI) that covers you for dental treatment, you will be eligible for the following items at NO GAP:
- Comprehensive examination (011, 012)
- Scaling and polishing (114)
- Fluoride treatment (121)
- Dental x-rays (022)
What does NO GAP mean? Click HERE to find out.
We are also proud to be a part of the HCF More For Teeth Program. What this means for HCF members with dental cover is that you are entitled to:
- One or two (depending on your level of cover with HCF) check up, clean, fluoride treatment and limited x-rays each calendar year, with no out of pocket expense.
- Two fully covered mouthguards (within your HCF policy limits) each year.
For further Information, please refer to the HCF website.
We are also proud to be Preferred Providers for the following Private Health Insurances (PHIs):
* Do bear in mind that all other health funds may require a gap payment for other dental treatment (e.g. dental fillings, crowns, teeth removal...). You will always be given a quote for the proposed dental treatment, and you may consult your Health Fund for the rebate.
NOT WITH A HEALTH FUND?
GET ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR $99
We understand that not everyone has a Private Health Insurance. So, with that in mind, make sure you take up everything mentioned above for $99, which usually goes for $195.
- The item numbers claimed are 011/012, 121 and 114. Health Funds may vary in claiming policies. Please check with your Health Fund to see if you are eligible for these items this year.
- Dental X-rays will only be taken if there is a clinical need for it.
- This offer ends on the 28/02/2018.