With a fantastic team of family dentists in our Sunnybank Hills Clinic, we are delighted to welcome your whole family. Whether that be helping to teach your children the importance of taking care of their dental health or perhaps older parents that suffer from anxiety when thinking of a dental treatment. No matter your needs, our family dentistry will be here to make sure your experience with our family dental clinic is one to look forward to.
TREATING THE WHOLE FAMILY
The benefits of being your go to family dentist in Sunnybank Hills means we can treat your whole family’s range of dental needs. We can assess your oral health holistically. Understanding if there are hereditary conditions, diet and water quality differences that can help us treat your teeth more effectively.
When it comes to children, our main priority is to make dental care fun and not something for them to be scared of.
We want to reward your children for their good habits and help them modify the not so good habits.
Services for Children:
- Teach them the importance of teeth brushing
- Help them have a better relationship with healthy foods over sugary
- Encourage them to look forward to their next dental visit
- Orthodontic treatment, including a holistic assessment of the causes behind their crooked teeth
As adults our teeth are exposed to more and more acidic foods and beverages. At Aperture Dental we ensure that our dental services are up to date with the latest procedures to maintain optimum oral health and minimise the effects of everyday exposure.
Services for Adults:
- Wide range of General Dental Services including fillings, preventative dental care and comprehensive examinations
- Restorative dental including dental implants, crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry including teeth whitening and Invisalign
Over the years dentistry has become a normal routine, but it hasn't always been this way. It is not uncommon for elderly patients to have anxiety around going to the dentist due to a past experience. We take on a very gentle approach to alleviate the fear attached.
Services for Elderly Patients:
- General Dental
- Preventative dental care to maintain and optimise oral health
- Custom Dentures
- High Quality Dental implants
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
We believe good oral health is an integral part of health and wellbeing. We have a number of payment options available to ensure dental treatment is as affordable and accessible as possible for you.
We can work with you to spread out the cost over between 3-24 months. This helps to make it financially manageable for you without compromising on your health!
Some of payment plan options we offer are:
- Zip Money
- National Dental Plan (Humm)
We also bulk-bill for children who are eligible under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)*
*Click here for more information on Child Dental Benefit Schedule
**With eligible Extras cover