At Aperture Dental Practice, the health and safety of our staff and patients are of paramount importance.
In view of the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we kindly request that you delay your visit to us if any of the following applies to you or anyone visiting us at Aperture Dental:
- Currently experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, fatigue, generalised body aches, sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Returned from an overseas trip within the last 14 days.
- Returned from a cruise trip (domestic or international) within the last 14 days.
- Live with a family member/ friend/ house mate who has in the last 14 days returned from a country deemed to be high risk – China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Japan.
- In the last 14 days, been in contact with person/person(s) tested positive for COVID-19.
If any of the above applies to you, but you require emergency dental treatment, please contact:
- The Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus information line on 1800 020 080
- Alternatively, contact the Queensland Department of Health on 13 432 584
We will continue to review the COVID-19 situation and will update our policies and procedures to maintain the safest and highest standard of care for you.
Our opening hours are temporarily reduced to:
Monday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Thank you for being part of the collective effort as our community works together to get through the COVID-19 pandemic safely.